- Release Date:
- cre8tive Media Vault
- 2D Action / Platformer
- Itch IO, MacOS, Windows
The otherworldly adventures of Zinjin and his super-elite team of soldiers as they seek to located and infiltrate the mysterious Shi`aki home-world hidden somewhere beyond the Outer Rim of Attraxian space.
The events of this series take place between Chapters 3 and 4 of “WildFIRE: L.O.R. – Book 1, Vol. 1” and explain some of the major circumstances leading up to the legendary “Zinjin Attack” at the Battle of Ephinox – so you won`t want to miss it!
Original C.D.U.L.O. Anime Poster (2012) - Updated Version Coming Soon!!!
Planned Release Platforms
- Nintendo Switch
- Windows PC
It is the year 2708. The Attraxian Galaxy Alliance has been encompassed in a long and hard war with a mysterious race of alien beings known as the Shi’aki. Earth, head of the Attraxian Planetary Council, has desperately been battling to unify the neighboring planets within the alliance into a formidable fighting force capable of deterring this alien threat; but it is to no avail. The Shi`aki have proven themselves to be far more powerful, cunning, and relentless than ever imagined.
As the player it’s your job to seek out and destroy the secret Shi`aki superweapon production facilities hidden throughout the Outer Rim. The story is doled out in CHAPTERS, with each chapter introducing new subplots, planets & foes. Switch between characters to discover puzzles to solve, hazards to overcome, and Bosses to defeat. The core gameplay elements will be:
- Shooting & Slashing your way through countless hordes of alien enemies! Destroy monsters, and topple bosses to destroy the Shi`aki`s new superweapon!
- Platforming! Run and jump through beautifully designed levels
- Exploring! Navigate a world of interconnected levels and Labyrinths
- Customizing! Earn new abilities, unlock stat-boosting artifacts, weapons & costumes
- Character Switching! Change characters at any time mid-level in order to solve puzzles with their unique abilities!
- Storytelling! Cool & stylish characters with an intriguing storyline, great dialogue, and tongue-in-cheek humor. (How is Franklin`s last name really pronounced anyway? Is it “Spell-ee-nee” or “Spa-la-nee”?)
“C.D.U.L.O: The Outer Rim continues the tradition of 2D action/adventure in the spirit of Contra, Strider Hiryu, and the Rockman X/Mega Man X series. Our goal is to introduce the WildFIRE storyline to a whole new audience with a fresh art style and cool, stylized action! We`ll be focusing on silky-smooth gameplay controls as well.”
–Walter Ragland, “WildFIRE: Legend Of The Ryukage” Author, Creative Director & Producer
For Press inquiries please contact us at PR[at]cre8tivemv[dot]com. For a Fan Press Kit, download the kit here.